Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

An Amazing Biking Artist

  Chattanooga has many amazing people in its biking community.  And some people have found amzing inspirations bybeing in the bike community.  Celeste Sneed is both. She is an artist that started biking a few years ago and has been inspired by her biking experiences to once again to pick up her brush and put that into her art.
  She had done the art work for both the 3 State 3 Mountain ride and the 3 Rides 3 Hoods Ride.

  I first became aware of Celeste's talent when she did henna art on my wrist during Culture Fest last year.  I was impressed with her abilites then but I have to say I have been blown away by her artwork that she has been coming out with the past few months.  Check her out to find out more about her and see more biking art.

   Now, I just have to decide which print I want to get for myself.

No comments: